Lately, we’ve been so.very.busy. So I’m thankful for quick and easy snacks that are still nutritious! We love to make protein bites – we like to make big double batches and stick them in the freezer and pretend that they will last us a while. They usually don’t. But that’s okay, because these little bites of deliciousness are healthy and filling!
These protein bites are chock-full of goodness:
- pumpkin – because it’s fall – who doesn’t love pumpkin?
- hearty oats and omega-rich flaxseed meal
- sweet raw honey
- as much or as little pumpkin pie spice as you like
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- non-GMO protein with leucine to protect lean muscle and patented probiotic and prebiotics to keep tummies happy and immune systems powered (yeah, you heard me… these protein bites are GOOD for you! And so tasty!)
- and vegan chocolate chips. because chocolate. always chocolate.